Museum of the future
The Museum of the Future is the first attraction of its kind. Built to transform the very perception of the future as we know it, the unique structure accommodates several immersive future environments that aim to position visitors in an empowering version of the future.
Home to unparalleled themes designed and crafted by the world’s leading product, exhibition and experience designers, MOTF explores the future of space travel and living, climate change and ecology, health, wellness, and spirituality amongst many others.
Rising 77-metres above the ground with an instantly iconic exterior, Museum of the Future is located in the heart of Dubai. A prime location easily accessible to all.
Paddle boats in the shape of large swans dedicated for unique family adventures where adults and kids from 12 years onwards can paddle their way through the Dubai Fountain area and take in the scenery differently!
The Dubai Fountain Water Experiences tickets allow you to take a swan-shaped paddle boat across the massive Burj Lake. The 900-feet long Dubai Fountain is located at the heart of the lake, and is a sight to behold! Laid out in an intricate design that includes 5 encompassing circles, and two arcs, the fountain puts up an impressive display. Over 6600 WET Superlights and 25 color projectors create over 1000 different water expressions, which guarantees to take your breath away. A total of over 1.5 million lumens of light is produced, and are synchronized with some contemporary and classical music, which makes it incredibly pleasing to view and relish.
A unique family adventure in the heart of Dubai, you can paddle your way around the fountain as you catch a glimpse of the gorgeous Dubai skyline. From the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa, to one of the largest malls, Ibn Batuta Mall, in the world, you can have a look at all that Dubai has to offer and more. Book your slot in the evening for a thoroughly unforgettable experience of one of the greatest lighting spectacles in the world!
- Catch sight of the world’s largest performing fountain, as you take a ride across the beautiful Burj Lake
- Enjoy a stunning light show that is synchronized to a range of classical and Arabic music
- Paddle your way around the massive Dubai Fountain in a swan boat that can fit your whole family!
- Drink in stunning views of some of Dubai’s most famous buildings
- Indulge in a fun shopping experience in the Dubai Mall, which is situated right next to the fountain
- You may cancel this experience for up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
About The Experience
Dubai is synonymous with unusual. The city is home to some of the most unique structures and experiences. While there is no dearth of restaurants, especially the unusual ones, Dinner in the Sky is a dining experience like no other. Exactly as the name sounds, Dinner in the Sky is where you get to dine while floating 50 meters above the ground.Dinner in the Sky is located in Sky Dive Dubai, where a table for 22 people is suspended in the air with the help of a crane. This unique restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and afternoon tea as well. While you enjoy the 3-course meal served here, you get to check out the amazing attractions and landmarks of the city like the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina, etc.Dinner in the Sky offers 2 lunch sessions, 1 afternoon tea session, and 3 dinner sessions, each lasting 90 minutes. During lunch and dinner, you would be served a starter, main course, and dessert, while during the afternoon tea session, you would be served with an array of savory and sweet snacks.All safety precautions are taken care of for the Dinner in the Sky experience. You would be accompanied by a chef and a professional supervisor, who would take care of all your needs.
Tour Inclusions :
– Dinner in the Sky entry tickets
– The aerial culinary experience at a height of over 50 meters (As per selected option)
Important Information :
– Please arrive at the venue at least 20 minutes before the selected time slot.
– Please dress according to the weather.
– Pregnant women are not allowed to experience Dinner in the Sky.
– A person under 14 may participate if accompanied by an adult or at least 110 cm tall.
– A person must be with a maximum weight of 150 kg of weight to enjoy the Dinner in The Sky.
– Please avoid wearing open shoes or shoes without laces at the time of the experience.
– A person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not allowed.
– Smoking is strictly prohibited during the Dinner in the Sky experience.
– Once the platform has already been lifted, the organizer will not lower the platform for you if you request to change your attire, shoes, etc.
Please click on the given link to view the food menu (Lunch / Afternoon Tea / Dinner) of our Dinner in the Sky Food Menu
Opening Hours: Sunday to Saturday: 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM.
Important Note:- 22 Pax can accommodate one sitting in Dinner In The Sky.
Subject to availability (If the booking is not confirm we will process the refund)
Living the big city life is what I love about Dubai, but every once in a while I need a break. A break from the city, the buildings, the cars, the noise, etc… And when that happens, I do one thing: I book a day trip to Zaya Nurai Island, in Abu Dhabi. Just off the coast of the UAE capital, 1-hour drive and a short boat ride away, Zaya Nurai Island Resort is a little slice of paradise, ideal to rest and relax thanks to their affordable day pass. I mean … it is even part of Conde Nast Traveller Most Incredible Private Island list!
WHAT IS ZAYA NURAI ISLAND?
Zaya Nurai is a private island resort, located off the coast of Abu Dhabi. The resort offers out of this world accommodations, from one bedroom to 6 bedrooms beach villas, each with their private pool and the most beautiful views of the Arabian Gulf. Modern and streamlined design, overwater villa, pristine water … you almost get a Maldives vibe!
HOW MUCH IS A DAY TRIP TO ZAYA NURAI ISLAND ?
Day Pass Weekdays:
Adults: AED550 per person (aed 200 is redeemable in F&B only)
Kids 5-12 years old: AED150 per person (aed 50 is redeemable in F&B only) with access to water park.
Kids 0-4 yrs old are free of charge.
Day Pass Weekends:
Adults: AED650 per person (aed 200 is redeemable in F&B only)
Kids 5-12 years old: AED150 per person (aed 50 redeemable in F&B only) with access to waterpark
Kids 0-4 yrs old are free of charge.
– All inclusive of boat transfer, pool and beach access from 10:00am till 6:00pm maximum daily.
Terms and condition apply:
• Payment is Non-refundable basis. (However, can be re-schedule valid for 1 month & subject to availability).
• Guests below 21 years old are not permitted to drink any kind of alcohol or to come to the island without a guardian.
• Emirates ID / Passport copy to be presented (each person) upon arrival at the Welcome center.
• Sand beds, cabana, umbrella & towels all are available on a ‘first come first serve’ basis.
• Nurai Island reserves the right to limit access to particular venues when hosting corporate events and/ or royal family members – acceptance of this policy is a prerequisite of booking. On occasion, the island may be closed entirely to public access and on such Occasions, the booked experience may be cancelled at the request of the venue.
• Bringing food & drinks from outside are strictly prohibited.
• No Payment, No Entry policy.
• Prior booking is required at least 3 days before and subject to availability
– We can offer round trip transfers from dubai for 300aed per person or 900aed per vehicle (max 4 people).
– The price to be paid on the website is only the price of the transfer; the entrance fee will be paid on site.
It’s the start of the festive season and and if there’s any best time to visit the amazing Global Village. It is known as the world’s largest tourism, leisure and entertainment project located at Dubai land. Rayna brings to you the best of Global Village – region’s cultural, entertainment and tourism project with unlimited fun, excitement and adventure. From children rides, family rides to thrilling rides; Global Village is extra great on the entertainment quotient.
- Kindly carry a Photo ID with you as they need to be produced at the entrance.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai hotel / residence only and not from the Airport.
- The Operational hours for Global Village are Saturdays to Wednesdays 4:00 pm – 12:00 am and on Thursdays, Fridays or Public Holidays are 4:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Sharing pick up timings for Global Village will be between 03:00 PM to 03:30 PM and return pick up timings will be between 08:30 PM to 09:00 PM
- Global Village operates from the month of November until the first week of April.
- For safety reasons, children must wear the safety wrist band provided by the Ticket Booths and Information Kiosk.
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by Global Village Staff.
- Guests must meet all height, health, size and age restrictions, as indicated at attractions, rides and games.
- Certain areas of Global Village are non-smoking zones. Smoking is prohibited at the Fun Fair and at restaurants.
- Animal or pets are not allowed inside Global Village.
- Guests on any type of wheels (rollers, skate board, hover boards, bicycle, tricycle…) will not be accepted inside Global Village.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times and Global Village reserves the right to refuse admittance to Guests with unacceptable attire.
- Global Village reserves the right to change park timings, to temporarily close shows, attractions, rides or facilities, for the purposes of safety, maintenance or private events, without prior notice or any compensation..
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction’s gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- Mondays are family days, when only families and ladies will be admitted to Global Village.
- Children aged below three, senior citizens over the age of (sixty five) 65 and holders of People of Determination ID cards and one carer, enter Global Village free of charge.
Opening Hours :
Saturday to Wednesday – 04:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Thursday and Friday – 04:00 PM to 01:00 AM.