Dinner in the Sky
About The Experience
Dubai is synonymous with unusual. The city is home to some of the most unique structures and experiences. While there is no dearth of restaurants, especially the unusual ones, Dinner in the Sky is a dining experience like no other. Exactly as the name sounds, Dinner in the Sky is where you get to dine while floating 50 meters above the ground.Dinner in the Sky is located in Sky Dive Dubai, where a table for 22 people is suspended in the air with the help of a crane. This unique restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and afternoon tea as well. While you enjoy the 3-course meal served here, you get to check out the amazing attractions and landmarks of the city like the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina, etc.Dinner in the Sky offers 2 lunch sessions, 1 afternoon tea session, and 3 dinner sessions, each lasting 90 minutes. During lunch and dinner, you would be served a starter, main course, and dessert, while during the afternoon tea session, you would be served with an array of savory and sweet snacks.All safety precautions are taken care of for the Dinner in the Sky experience. You would be accompanied by a chef and a professional supervisor, who would take care of all your needs.
Tour Inclusions :
– Dinner in the Sky entry tickets
– The aerial culinary experience at a height of over 50 meters (As per selected option)
Important Information :
– Please arrive at the venue at least 20 minutes before the selected time slot.
– Please dress according to the weather.
– Pregnant women are not allowed to experience Dinner in the Sky.
– A person under 14 may participate if accompanied by an adult or at least 110 cm tall.
– A person must be with a maximum weight of 150 kg of weight to enjoy the Dinner in The Sky.
– Please avoid wearing open shoes or shoes without laces at the time of the experience.
– A person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not allowed.
– Smoking is strictly prohibited during the Dinner in the Sky experience.
– Once the platform has already been lifted, the organizer will not lower the platform for you if you request to change your attire, shoes, etc.
Please click on the given link to view the food menu (Lunch / Afternoon Tea / Dinner) of our Dinner in the Sky Food Menu
Opening Hours: Sunday to Saturday: 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM.
Important Note:- 22 Pax can accommodate one sitting in Dinner In The Sky.
Subject to availability (If the booking is not confirm we will process the refund)