DUBAI CAMEL RACING VIP
Camel racing with a VIP sofa seat to watch camel racing from floor F.
– Duration: 1.5 hours
– Offered in: Chinese, English
– Riding camel
– Feed the camel
– Ride a camel carriage
– Special food & beverage supply (camel meat burger, camel milk tea and so on)
– VIP seat with sofa at F-floor
– Tasting of different flavors of camel milk and ice cream (each one can choose either 1 camel milk or 01 ice cream flavor)
– Bottled water, coffee, tea supply
– Riding camel
– Feed the camel
– Visit tent heritage
– Ride a camel carriage
– Special food and beverage supply(camel meat burger, hotdog and camel milk bubble tea and so on )
– Regular races are available only on Saturdays.
– In order for the event to go ahead, a minimum of 10 guests are required. If minimum requirements are not met, the supplier has the right to cancel the event and a full refund will be issued.
– Please reach the venue on scheduled time to not to miss any activities. All activities follow a fixed schedule.
– Racing club dress code is casual and sports.
– Racing club only open at designated time and not permit normal visiting.
– Racing club reception payment support cash and and swipe bank card.
– Entry for children aged upto 3 is free.
Paddle boats in the shape of large swans dedicated for unique family adventures where adults and kids from 12 years onwards can paddle their way through the Dubai Fountain area and take in the scenery differently!
The Dubai Fountain Water Experiences tickets allow you to take a swan-shaped paddle boat across the massive Burj Lake. The 900-feet long Dubai Fountain is located at the heart of the lake, and is a sight to behold! Laid out in an intricate design that includes 5 encompassing circles, and two arcs, the fountain puts up an impressive display. Over 6600 WET Superlights and 25 color projectors create over 1000 different water expressions, which guarantees to take your breath away. A total of over 1.5 million lumens of light is produced, and are synchronized with some contemporary and classical music, which makes it incredibly pleasing to view and relish.
A unique family adventure in the heart of Dubai, you can paddle your way around the fountain as you catch a glimpse of the gorgeous Dubai skyline. From the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa, to one of the largest malls, Ibn Batuta Mall, in the world, you can have a look at all that Dubai has to offer and more. Book your slot in the evening for a thoroughly unforgettable experience of one of the greatest lighting spectacles in the world!
- Catch sight of the world’s largest performing fountain, as you take a ride across the beautiful Burj Lake
- Enjoy a stunning light show that is synchronized to a range of classical and Arabic music
- Paddle your way around the massive Dubai Fountain in a swan boat that can fit your whole family!
- Drink in stunning views of some of Dubai’s most famous buildings
- Indulge in a fun shopping experience in the Dubai Mall, which is situated right next to the fountain
- You may cancel this experience for up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- AQUARIUM DUBAI MALL
Dive into the mysterious and mesmerising underwater world at one of the world’s largest aquariums. Take your experience to the next level by meeting the beautiful night creatures at the underwater zoo.
Duration: 3 hours
Offered in: Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, English
World’s largest aquarium
Home to 140 marine species
Access to the aquarium
Located within The Dubai Mall, experience one of the largest Aquariums in the world. Take an awe-inspiring stroll through the 48-meter Aquarium Tunnel on Ground Level and explore the Rainforest, Rocky Shore Living Ocean environments and U.A.E. Night Creature at the Underwater Zoo on Level 2.
- ATLANTIS LOST CHAMBERS AQUARIUM
Region’s largest aquarium packed with incredible experience and world-class exhibits. Discover the mysterious ruins of the lost city of Atlantis, forgotten for thousands of years at the bottom of the ocean.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Offered in: English
Middle East & Africa’s largest aquarium with 65,000 fish
Live fish feedings at the Ambassador Lagoon
Amazing facts about marine life at the 20 exhibits
Up close with native marine animals at the touch tank
– Admission to The Lost Chambers of Atlantis aquarium
Discover the mysterious ruins of the lost city of Atlantis, forgotten for thousands of years at the bottom of the ocean. This is brought to life at The Lost Chambers aquarium where you can explore the lives of thousands of underwater creatures and get up close with fish of all shapes and sizes.
Live out your own Atlantean adventure as you explore the underwater mazes of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. There are more than 20 impressive marine life exhibits, including a touch tank and the interactive Aquatheatre, where daily shows let you in on some of the diving team’s secrets to interacting with marine life.
What makes this aquarium unlike any other is the legend that surrounds its creation. A series of submerged passages and ruins were seemingly uncovered as the resort was being built—ruins that are thought to be those of the lost city. Find out for yourself as you learn about not only aquatic life but also the history and culture of Atlantis.
Know before you go
For those who have booked Aquaventure Super Pass or Lost Chambers Pass, we recommend to visit the Aquarium in the morning between 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM to avoid inconvenience.
Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
Amendments to the date are not allowed.
Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages, glassware or alcohol into The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Bring this booking confirmation with you on the day of visit.
You can present it printed out or on your phone. With this ticket you’ll be able to walk straight up to the entrance lanes:
For The Lost Chambers Aquarium: Entrance for aquarium will be at The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
Monday to Sunday 10:00 – 18:00
About The Experience
Dubai is synonymous with unusual. The city is home to some of the most unique structures and experiences. While there is no dearth of restaurants, especially the unusual ones, Dinner in the Sky is a dining experience like no other. Exactly as the name sounds, Dinner in the Sky is where you get to dine while floating 50 meters above the ground.Dinner in the Sky is located in Sky Dive Dubai, where a table for 22 people is suspended in the air with the help of a crane. This unique restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and afternoon tea as well. While you enjoy the 3-course meal served here, you get to check out the amazing attractions and landmarks of the city like the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina, etc.Dinner in the Sky offers 2 lunch sessions, 1 afternoon tea session, and 3 dinner sessions, each lasting 90 minutes. During lunch and dinner, you would be served a starter, main course, and dessert, while during the afternoon tea session, you would be served with an array of savory and sweet snacks.All safety precautions are taken care of for the Dinner in the Sky experience. You would be accompanied by a chef and a professional supervisor, who would take care of all your needs.
Tour Inclusions :
– Dinner in the Sky entry tickets
– The aerial culinary experience at a height of over 50 meters (As per selected option)
Important Information :
– Please arrive at the venue at least 20 minutes before the selected time slot.
– Please dress according to the weather.
– Pregnant women are not allowed to experience Dinner in the Sky.
– A person under 14 may participate if accompanied by an adult or at least 110 cm tall.
– A person must be with a maximum weight of 150 kg of weight to enjoy the Dinner in The Sky.
– Please avoid wearing open shoes or shoes without laces at the time of the experience.
– A person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not allowed.
– Smoking is strictly prohibited during the Dinner in the Sky experience.
– Once the platform has already been lifted, the organizer will not lower the platform for you if you request to change your attire, shoes, etc.
Please click on the given link to view the food menu (Lunch / Afternoon Tea / Dinner) of our Dinner in the Sky Food Menu
Opening Hours: Sunday to Saturday: 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM.
Important Note:- 22 Pax can accommodate one sitting in Dinner In The Sky.
Subject to availability (If the booking is not confirm we will process the refund)
Dubai is already famous for its enviable extravaganza of theatrical shows, performances, and concerts. But what the newest La Perle by Dragone has in store for you is downright revolutionary! Conceptualized by the highly acclaimed cultural artistic theater director – Franco Dragone, this brilliant show is the centerpiece attraction of the imposing Al Habtoor City, along the banks of Dubai Water Canal.
Set within The Atrium, La Perle Dragone is conducted in an inimitable 1300-seater aqua theater occupied by more than 2.5 million liters of water, making it the region’s first water-based permanent show. Yes, you can expect to spectacle an unforgettable performance involving a blend of highly imaginative and heart-stopping actions – all staged in, on, and even under the water. Despite a western-influenced show inspired by Las Vegas’ La Reve and the House of Dancing Water in Macau, it seamlessly captures the real Arabian spirit, thus giving an extraordinary twist to this aquatic entertainment.
Why Should I go for This?
- Hotel Pick up (If Private Transfer option selected)
- La Pele Dragone Ticket (Depends on selection)
- Complimentary popcorn (If Bronze / Silver / Gold option selected)
- Complimentary access to the VIP lounge with delicious appetizers and soft beverages along with Valet Parking (If Platinum / VIP option selected)
- Complimentary drink on arrival + Voucher of 50 AED to be redeemed at the merchandise area + La Perle show programme (If VIP option selected)
- Access to the purpose-built aqua stage containing over 2.5 million liters of water
- Enjoy the 90-minute show which deftly blends the aerial acrobats’ unequaled performance with cutting-edge special effects
- Hotel Drop off (If Private Transfer option selected)
- This is one of the must-experiences in Dubai, being the region’s first of its kind permanent water show.
- The 90-minute Cirque du Soleil-style show is created by Franco Dragone, the world renowned Italian-Belgian theater maestro.
- See surreal aqua performance where in a crew of 65 brilliant artists regales you with their high-energy aerial moves and flawless acts.
- The 1300-seater venue where the show conducted itself is an attraction in its own right. Filled with 2.7 million gallon water, its special aqua stage deserves a special note.
- This may be a western style show, but its unique theme with an Arabian touch makes it outstanding
1. By purchasing tickets, you are agreeing to La Perle’s terms and conditions. 2. Ticket(s) and voucher(s) are valid for specific date, time and the event displayed. All tickets and voucher(s) are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable. La Perle will not be responsible for any lost or damaged tickets and/or voucher(s). 3. Each guest regardless of age is required to have a valid ticket. Children under the age of two (2) years are not permitted into the La Perle Theatre. We encourage guests under the age of eighteen (18) years to be accompanied by an adult. 4. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket(s) or voucher(s) may invalidate it. 5. Ticket(s) and/or voucher(s) will be cancelled immediately if resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of La Perle. 6. On entry, guest may be asked to display a valid photo identification document such as original government issued ID, driving license, or original passport along with matching name on the debit / credit card that was used for purchase. 7. For those customers picking up tickets at the Theatre, a government issued ID will be needed to for verification. 8. Late arrivals will be admitted into the venue at an appropriate interval for the safety of both the guests and artists. 9. Only food and beverages sold inside the Theatre are permitted. 10. All vouchers are to be redeemed in named outlet and any additional cost exceeding the value of the voucher will be paid by the customer. 11. For VIP Ticket holders, access to VIP lounge is pre show only. 12. Customers accept all customary risk associated with Live Entertainment and event artist lineup is subject to change at any time. La Perle and (or) Al Habtoor Theatre LLC/Al Habtoor City will not be held liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages and losses whatsoever from any reasons including without limitation to an event cancelation. 13. La Perle reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly, inappropriate and/or poses a threat to the security or to the enjoyment of the event by others. 14. The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances. 15. Photography is permitted, however flash and laser pointers are not permitted in the venue. 16. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.