Meet & Eat with Locals (Dinner)
Enjoy authentic Emirati food with Emirati nationals, the Emirati host will be explaining the different Emirati dishes, by the end of the day, you will be aware of different dishes ‘ names, ingredients, and tastes!
Most of our hosts are certified Emirati tour guides who can help you to enhance your stay plans by recommending you places to visits and experiences to try!
- Opp. Park n Shop, Al Shoee St, Villa 34 Al Wasl Rd. Jumeira 3 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter: English
- Small group: Limited to 10 participants
- AQUARIUM DUBAI MALL
Dive into the mysterious and mesmerising underwater world at one of the world’s largest aquariums. Take your experience to the next level by meeting the beautiful night creatures at the underwater zoo.
Duration: 3 hours
Offered in: Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, English
World’s largest aquarium
Home to 140 marine species
Access to the aquarium
Located within The Dubai Mall, experience one of the largest Aquariums in the world. Take an awe-inspiring stroll through the 48-meter Aquarium Tunnel on Ground Level and explore the Rainforest, Rocky Shore Living Ocean environments and U.A.E. Night Creature at the Underwater Zoo on Level 2.
- ATLANTIS LOST CHAMBERS AQUARIUM
Region’s largest aquarium packed with incredible experience and world-class exhibits. Discover the mysterious ruins of the lost city of Atlantis, forgotten for thousands of years at the bottom of the ocean.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Offered in: English
Middle East & Africa’s largest aquarium with 65,000 fish
Live fish feedings at the Ambassador Lagoon
Amazing facts about marine life at the 20 exhibits
Up close with native marine animals at the touch tank
– Admission to The Lost Chambers of Atlantis aquarium
Discover the mysterious ruins of the lost city of Atlantis, forgotten for thousands of years at the bottom of the ocean. This is brought to life at The Lost Chambers aquarium where you can explore the lives of thousands of underwater creatures and get up close with fish of all shapes and sizes.
Live out your own Atlantean adventure as you explore the underwater mazes of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. There are more than 20 impressive marine life exhibits, including a touch tank and the interactive Aquatheatre, where daily shows let you in on some of the diving team’s secrets to interacting with marine life.
What makes this aquarium unlike any other is the legend that surrounds its creation. A series of submerged passages and ruins were seemingly uncovered as the resort was being built—ruins that are thought to be those of the lost city. Find out for yourself as you learn about not only aquatic life but also the history and culture of Atlantis.
Know before you go
For those who have booked Aquaventure Super Pass or Lost Chambers Pass, we recommend to visit the Aquarium in the morning between 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM to avoid inconvenience.
Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
Amendments to the date are not allowed.
Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages, glassware or alcohol into The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Bring this booking confirmation with you on the day of visit.
You can present it printed out or on your phone. With this ticket you’ll be able to walk straight up to the entrance lanes:
For The Lost Chambers Aquarium: Entrance for aquarium will be at The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
Monday to Sunday 10:00 – 18:00
Pool Package :
Take a refreshing dip into the infinity pool, and be inspired by the panoramic views across the golden sand dunes.
The Pool Package includes full day access to the main infinity swimming pool, entrance fee to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and Timeless Spa facilities.
Guests can also savour a sumptuous three-course à la carte lunch inclusive of soft drinks, water, coffee and tea.
Departure is at leisure.
Price – AED 575 per person
* Price is inclusive of service charge, municipality fee and VAT.
*Subject to availability and T&C apply
* Children below 12yo are not accepted
Discover Dubai’s historical, cultural, and unequaled modern side all on this comprehensive Dubai city tour! With roundtrip hotel transfers, this allows you to take in the region’s mix of old, iconic, and celebrated landmarks.The four-hour Dubai city tour package is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary.For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Khalifa – the towering building that is one of its kind in the whole world. Equally noteworthy is Dubai’s scenic attractions, and a photo stop to well-maintained Jumeirah Beach will provide you with a unique opportunity to immerse in the city’s natural beauty.Discover Dubai’s historical, cultural, and unequaled modern side all on this comprehensive Dubai city tour! With roundtrip hotel transfers, this allows you to take in the region’s mix of old, iconic, and celebrated landmarks.
Why Should I go for This?
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
- Jumeirah Beach
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world
- Drop off at your Hotel
- This is a professionally guided tour.
- The tour program covers almost all of Dubai’s main neighborhoods and iconic landmarks, including Dubai Museum, Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Mosque, and Burj Al Arab.
- You’ve the option to amend or add attractions as per your likings.
- With all transfers arranged, you don’t have to worry about how to get from one attraction to another during the tour.
- There will be convenient stops which allow for ample photo ops against your favorite Dubai attraction.
- It is ideal for all types of people including solo travelers, first timers, and those with time constraints, as it lets you experience quite a lot of Dubai attractions in a limited time frame.
- Personalize this itinerary to discover Dubai your own way on a private Dubai City Tour.
- Take time to take in some of Dubai’s historic corners as you visit Dubai Museum and further extend your trip to Dubai’s souks and Al Bastakiya Quarter or Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood.
- Add more inspiring attractions or fun-filled experiences, with entry tickets to Burj Khalifa, VR Park, Aquaventure Water Park, IMG Worlds of Adventure, and Laguna Water Park to name a few
- You may cancel this experience for up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
It’s the start of the festive season and and if there’s any best time to visit the amazing Global Village. It is known as the world’s largest tourism, leisure and entertainment project located at Dubai land. Rayna brings to you the best of Global Village – region’s cultural, entertainment and tourism project with unlimited fun, excitement and adventure. From children rides, family rides to thrilling rides; Global Village is extra great on the entertainment quotient.
- Kindly carry a Photo ID with you as they need to be produced at the entrance.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai hotel / residence only and not from the Airport.
- The Operational hours for Global Village are Saturdays to Wednesdays 4:00 pm – 12:00 am and on Thursdays, Fridays or Public Holidays are 4:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Sharing pick up timings for Global Village will be between 03:00 PM to 03:30 PM and return pick up timings will be between 08:30 PM to 09:00 PM
- Global Village operates from the month of November until the first week of April.
- For safety reasons, children must wear the safety wrist band provided by the Ticket Booths and Information Kiosk.
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by Global Village Staff.
- Guests must meet all height, health, size and age restrictions, as indicated at attractions, rides and games.
- Certain areas of Global Village are non-smoking zones. Smoking is prohibited at the Fun Fair and at restaurants.
- Animal or pets are not allowed inside Global Village.
- Guests on any type of wheels (rollers, skate board, hover boards, bicycle, tricycle…) will not be accepted inside Global Village.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times and Global Village reserves the right to refuse admittance to Guests with unacceptable attire.
- Global Village reserves the right to change park timings, to temporarily close shows, attractions, rides or facilities, for the purposes of safety, maintenance or private events, without prior notice or any compensation..
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction’s gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- Mondays are family days, when only families and ladies will be admitted to Global Village.
- Children aged below three, senior citizens over the age of (sixty five) 65 and holders of People of Determination ID cards and one carer, enter Global Village free of charge.
Opening Hours :
Saturday to Wednesday – 04:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Thursday and Friday – 04:00 PM to 01:00 AM.
There are no reviews yet.