Louvre Museum Ticket
A story that connects us all through some of the world’s finest art. The museum showcases the relationship between pieces of art that were created at different times, in different places and by people from different civilizations. The result is a remarkable and growing collection.
The museum brings different cultures together to shine fresh light on these common stories of humanity, beyond individual civilisations, times or places.
This philosophy guides the museum in everything it does, from its foundation as a collaboration between two cultures, to the dazzling architecture that combines French design with Arabic heritage.
Louvre Abu Dhabi champions cultural achievements from prehistory to the present day. The galleries are not separated by geography but set in chronological order. The aim is to encourage respect, curiosity, learning and self-reflection.
– Louvre Abu Dhabi General Admission tickets for adults and visitors under the age of 18.
– Admission tickets allow entry to the museum galleries, Children’s Museum and the dome for one person (adult or under 18).
– All visitors under the age of 18 fall under the child category and can visit the museum free of charge.
– Child category tickets are not bookable online but will be available at the counter and are free of charge.
– Ticket holders will have access to the museum based on a selected date and time slot.
– Time slots start from 10am and run until 5:30pm every 30 minutes. The museum is open every day except Mondays.