Musandam Khasab Full Day with Lunch & Transfer
Experience the beauty of Musandam’s fjord-like waters and landscape, also known as the ‘Norway of Arabia’, as well as beautiful fishing villages and Telegraph Island, on this relaxing cruise aboard a motor dhow, a traditional Arabian vessel built of wood.
The dhow will sail on beautifully calm, crystal clear water, surrounded by sparkling white cliffs: you will have the opportunity to take a refreshing swim when the dhow anchors near Telegraph Island.
If you’re lucky, a friendly dolphin may even do you the honour of swimming with you. If not, the extraordinary panorama of the mountains rising in the distance will capture your attention.
About this activity
Discover Dubai’s historical, cultural, and unequaled modern side all on this comprehensive Dubai city tour! With roundtrip hotel transfers, this allows you to take in the region’s mix of old, iconic, and celebrated landmarks.The four-hour Dubai city tour package is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary.For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Khalifa – the towering building that is one of its kind in the whole world. Equally noteworthy is Dubai’s scenic attractions, and a photo stop to well-maintained Jumeirah Beach will provide you with a unique opportunity to immerse in the city’s natural beauty.Discover Dubai’s historical, cultural, and unequaled modern side all on this comprehensive Dubai city tour! With roundtrip hotel transfers, this allows you to take in the region’s mix of old, iconic, and celebrated landmarks.
Why Should I go for This?
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
- Jumeirah Beach
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world
- Drop off at your Hotel
- This is a professionally guided tour.
- The tour program covers almost all of Dubai’s main neighborhoods and iconic landmarks, including Dubai Museum, Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Mosque, and Burj Al Arab.
- You’ve the option to amend or add attractions as per your likings.
- With all transfers arranged, you don’t have to worry about how to get from one attraction to another during the tour.
- There will be convenient stops which allow for ample photo ops against your favorite Dubai attraction.
- It is ideal for all types of people including solo travelers, first timers, and those with time constraints, as it lets you experience quite a lot of Dubai attractions in a limited time frame.
- Personalize this itinerary to discover Dubai your own way on a private Dubai City Tour.
- Take time to take in some of Dubai’s historic corners as you visit Dubai Museum and further extend your trip to Dubai’s souks and Al Bastakiya Quarter or Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood.
- Add more inspiring attractions or fun-filled experiences, with entry tickets to Burj Khalifa, VR Park, Aquaventure Water Park, IMG Worlds of Adventure, and Laguna Water Park to name a few
- You may cancel this experience for up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Green Planet is a real oasis in the desert, recreating an unbelievable South American Amazon rainforest ecosystem. This expansive glass biodome at City Walk sprawls over an area of about 60,000 square feet and is home to more than 3000 unique species of flora and fauna, from hyacinth macaw, toco toucan with orange beeks, and coy nocturnal porcupines to crocodile lizards and snakes. Developed by Meraas and operated by ZoOceanarium Group, it has an elegant cylinder shape, with its exterior appearing like a folded piece of origami paper.
Designed down to the minutest detail with absolute real-like rainforest features, a visit to Green Planet would apparently give you a feel of exploring an authentic tropical forest. The major draw is a massive 25-meter-high artificial Kapok style tree that stands tall and widespread within the facility. Made up of vines and figs, it’s the largest of its kind in the world and acts as a life-sustaining tree, sheltering many exotic plant, animal, and bird species. A scintillating waterfall attached to the tree adds to the charm, besides filling the air with cool mist.
Why Should I go for This?
- Pick up from your Hotel (If transfer option selected at the time of your Booking)
- Admission Tickets
- Drop off at your Hotel (If transfer option selected at the time of your Booking)
- This indoor attraction at City Walk is the Middle East’s first Bio-dome.
- It’s ideal for all age groups and particularly great for those who wish to experience serene and cool greenery in the middle of the desert.
- The massive 60,000-square-feet facility recreates the ecosystem of Amazon rainforest.
- In the center of facility, there is the largest of its kind, man-made tree which serves as a breeding ground for several exotic plants, animals, and birds.
- Discover four layers of the ecosystem: Flooded Rainforest, Forest Floor, The Midstory and The Canopy.
- Touch pythons, take in the aquarium, catch up with sloths, and see several amazing bird species freely flying your overhead, among others.
- It also enthralls you with some amazing experiences such as Australian Walkabouts, Bug Encounter, the Bat Cave, and Sugar Glider Encounter.
It’s the start of the festive season and and if there’s any best time to visit the amazing Global Village. It is known as the world’s largest tourism, leisure and entertainment project located at Dubai land. Rayna brings to you the best of Global Village – region’s cultural, entertainment and tourism project with unlimited fun, excitement and adventure. From children rides, family rides to thrilling rides; Global Village is extra great on the entertainment quotient.
- Kindly carry a Photo ID with you as they need to be produced at the entrance.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai hotel / residence only and not from the Airport.
- The Operational hours for Global Village are Saturdays to Wednesdays 4:00 pm – 12:00 am and on Thursdays, Fridays or Public Holidays are 4:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Sharing pick up timings for Global Village will be between 03:00 PM to 03:30 PM and return pick up timings will be between 08:30 PM to 09:00 PM
- Global Village operates from the month of November until the first week of April.
- For safety reasons, children must wear the safety wrist band provided by the Ticket Booths and Information Kiosk.
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by Global Village Staff.
- Guests must meet all height, health, size and age restrictions, as indicated at attractions, rides and games.
- Certain areas of Global Village are non-smoking zones. Smoking is prohibited at the Fun Fair and at restaurants.
- Animal or pets are not allowed inside Global Village.
- Guests on any type of wheels (rollers, skate board, hover boards, bicycle, tricycle…) will not be accepted inside Global Village.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times and Global Village reserves the right to refuse admittance to Guests with unacceptable attire.
- Global Village reserves the right to change park timings, to temporarily close shows, attractions, rides or facilities, for the purposes of safety, maintenance or private events, without prior notice or any compensation..
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction’s gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- Mondays are family days, when only families and ladies will be admitted to Global Village.
- Children aged below three, senior citizens over the age of (sixty five) 65 and holders of People of Determination ID cards and one carer, enter Global Village free of charge.
Opening Hours :
Saturday to Wednesday – 04:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Thursday and Friday – 04:00 PM to 01:00 AM.
Enjoy authentic Emirati food with Emirati nationals, the Emirati host will be explaining the different Emirati dishes, by the end of the day, you will be aware of different dishes ‘ names, ingredients, and tastes!
Most of our hosts are certified Emirati tour guides who can help you to enhance your stay plans by recommending you places to visits and experiences to try!Learn about Arabic culture, Arabic greetings, expressions, and anecdotes, as well as Islam and its impact on local culture, cultural values, and sensitivities during a lunch at The Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding.
- Opp. Park n Shop, Al Shoee St, Villa 34 Al Wasl Rd. Jumeira 3 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter: English
- Small group: Limited to 10 participants