Musandam Khasab Full Day with Lunch & Transfer
Experience the beauty of Musandam’s fjord-like waters and landscape, also known as the ‘Norway of Arabia’, as well as beautiful fishing villages and Telegraph Island, on this relaxing cruise aboard a motor dhow, a traditional Arabian vessel built of wood.
The dhow will sail on beautifully calm, crystal clear water, surrounded by sparkling white cliffs: you will have the opportunity to take a refreshing swim when the dhow anchors near Telegraph Island.
If you’re lucky, a friendly dolphin may even do you the honour of swimming with you. If not, the extraordinary panorama of the mountains rising in the distance will capture your attention.
About this activity
Pool Package :
Take a refreshing dip into the infinity pool, and be inspired by the panoramic views across the golden sand dunes.
The Pool Package includes full day access to the main infinity swimming pool, entrance fee to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and Timeless Spa facilities.
Guests can also savour a sumptuous three-course à la carte lunch inclusive of soft drinks, water, coffee and tea.
Departure is at leisure.
Price – AED 575 per person
* Price is inclusive of service charge, municipality fee and VAT.
*Subject to availability and T&C apply
* Children below 12yo are not accepted
Dubai is already famous for its enviable extravaganza of theatrical shows, performances, and concerts. But what the newest La Perle by Dragone has in store for you is downright revolutionary! Conceptualized by the highly acclaimed cultural artistic theater director – Franco Dragone, this brilliant show is the centerpiece attraction of the imposing Al Habtoor City, along the banks of Dubai Water Canal.
Set within The Atrium, La Perle Dragone is conducted in an inimitable 1300-seater aqua theater occupied by more than 2.5 million liters of water, making it the region’s first water-based permanent show. Yes, you can expect to spectacle an unforgettable performance involving a blend of highly imaginative and heart-stopping actions – all staged in, on, and even under the water. Despite a western-influenced show inspired by Las Vegas’ La Reve and the House of Dancing Water in Macau, it seamlessly captures the real Arabian spirit, thus giving an extraordinary twist to this aquatic entertainment.
Why Should I go for This?
- Hotel Pick up (If Private Transfer option selected)
- La Pele Dragone Ticket (Depends on selection)
- Complimentary popcorn (If Bronze / Silver / Gold option selected)
- Complimentary access to the VIP lounge with delicious appetizers and soft beverages along with Valet Parking (If Platinum / VIP option selected)
- Complimentary drink on arrival + Voucher of 50 AED to be redeemed at the merchandise area + La Perle show programme (If VIP option selected)
- Access to the purpose-built aqua stage containing over 2.5 million liters of water
- Enjoy the 90-minute show which deftly blends the aerial acrobats’ unequaled performance with cutting-edge special effects
- Hotel Drop off (If Private Transfer option selected)
- This is one of the must-experiences in Dubai, being the region’s first of its kind permanent water show.
- The 90-minute Cirque du Soleil-style show is created by Franco Dragone, the world renowned Italian-Belgian theater maestro.
- See surreal aqua performance where in a crew of 65 brilliant artists regales you with their high-energy aerial moves and flawless acts.
- The 1300-seater venue where the show conducted itself is an attraction in its own right. Filled with 2.7 million gallon water, its special aqua stage deserves a special note.
- This may be a western style show, but its unique theme with an Arabian touch makes it outstanding
1. By purchasing tickets, you are agreeing to La Perle’s terms and conditions. 2. Ticket(s) and voucher(s) are valid for specific date, time and the event displayed. All tickets and voucher(s) are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable. La Perle will not be responsible for any lost or damaged tickets and/or voucher(s). 3. Each guest regardless of age is required to have a valid ticket. Children under the age of two (2) years are not permitted into the La Perle Theatre. We encourage guests under the age of eighteen (18) years to be accompanied by an adult. 4. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket(s) or voucher(s) may invalidate it. 5. Ticket(s) and/or voucher(s) will be cancelled immediately if resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of La Perle. 6. On entry, guest may be asked to display a valid photo identification document such as original government issued ID, driving license, or original passport along with matching name on the debit / credit card that was used for purchase. 7. For those customers picking up tickets at the Theatre, a government issued ID will be needed to for verification. 8. Late arrivals will be admitted into the venue at an appropriate interval for the safety of both the guests and artists. 9. Only food and beverages sold inside the Theatre are permitted. 10. All vouchers are to be redeemed in named outlet and any additional cost exceeding the value of the voucher will be paid by the customer. 11. For VIP Ticket holders, access to VIP lounge is pre show only. 12. Customers accept all customary risk associated with Live Entertainment and event artist lineup is subject to change at any time. La Perle and (or) Al Habtoor Theatre LLC/Al Habtoor City will not be held liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages and losses whatsoever from any reasons including without limitation to an event cancelation. 13. La Perle reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly, inappropriate and/or poses a threat to the security or to the enjoyment of the event by others. 14. The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances. 15. Photography is permitted, however flash and laser pointers are not permitted in the venue. 16. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
Dubai is littered with a whole lot of shopping choices including malls, luxury boutiques and authentic Emirati souks – all of which provide access to incredible bargain galore. If you’re in a perplexed situation zeroing in on must-visit shopping spots in the emirate, leave this tedious task to the experts who will take every step to make the most of your time by directly leading you to the region’s top shopping destinations.
Begin your Dubai Shopping Tour with a visit to the city’s traditional markets. Stroll down the ever-dazzling Gold Souk packed with hundreds of gold shops; shop for some unique souvenirs at the old-fashioned yet full-of-life Meena Bazaar; and discover the city’s multi-ethnic culinary aspects by making your way to the irresistible Spice Souk.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Gold Souk
- Dragon Market
- Karama Market
- Meena Bazar
- Spice Market
- Drop off at your Hotel
- This Tour activity will be arranged on Private transfers.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- There will be no Refund for unused or partly used services
- If Guests fail to turn on time it will be considered as a No Show and there will be No Refund or Rescheduling
- You may cancel this experience for up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Camel racing with a VIP sofa seat to watch camel racing from floor F.
– Duration: 1.5 hours
– Offered in: Chinese, English
– Riding camel
– Feed the camel
– Ride a camel carriage
– Special food & beverage supply (camel meat burger, camel milk tea and so on)
– VIP seat with sofa at F-floor
– Tasting of different flavors of camel milk and ice cream (each one can choose either 1 camel milk or 01 ice cream flavor)
– Bottled water, coffee, tea supply
– Riding camel
– Feed the camel
– Visit tent heritage
– Ride a camel carriage
– Special food and beverage supply(camel meat burger, hotdog and camel milk bubble tea and so on )
– Regular races are available only on Saturdays.
– In order for the event to go ahead, a minimum of 10 guests are required. If minimum requirements are not met, the supplier has the right to cancel the event and a full refund will be issued.
– Please reach the venue on scheduled time to not to miss any activities. All activities follow a fixed schedule.
– Racing club dress code is casual and sports.
– Racing club only open at designated time and not permit normal visiting.
– Racing club reception payment support cash and and swipe bank card.
– Entry for children aged upto 3 is free.