Pool Package :
Take a refreshing dip into the infinity pool, and be inspired by the panoramic views across the golden sand dunes.
The Pool Package includes full day access to the main infinity swimming pool, entrance fee to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and Timeless Spa facilities.
Guests can also savour a sumptuous three-course à la carte lunch inclusive of soft drinks, water, coffee and tea.
Departure is at leisure.
Price – AED 575 per person
* Price is inclusive of service charge, municipality fee and VAT.
*Subject to availability and T&C apply
* Children below 12yo are not accepted
Experience the beauty of Musandam’s fjord-like waters and landscape, also known as the ‘Norway of Arabia’, as well as beautiful fishing villages and Telegraph Island, on this relaxing cruise aboard a motor dhow, a traditional Arabian vessel built of wood.
The dhow will sail on beautifully calm, crystal clear water, surrounded by sparkling white cliffs: you will have the opportunity to take a refreshing swim when the dhow anchors near Telegraph Island.
If you’re lucky, a friendly dolphin may even do you the honour of swimming with you. If not, the extraordinary panorama of the mountains rising in the distance will capture your attention.
About this activityFree cancellation: Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refundCovid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply.Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucherDuration 1 day: Check availability to see starting times.Lunch and Drinks includedInstant confirmationLive tour guide: EnglishPickup included: Pick-up available from hotels.
Green Planet is a real oasis in the desert, recreating an unbelievable South American Amazon rainforest ecosystem. This expansive glass biodome at City Walk sprawls over an area of about 60,000 square feet and is home to more than 3000 unique species of flora and fauna, from hyacinth macaw, toco toucan with orange beeks, and coy nocturnal porcupines to crocodile lizards and snakes. Developed by Meraas and operated by ZoOceanarium Group, it has an elegant cylinder shape, with its exterior appearing like a folded piece of origami paper.
Designed down to the minutest detail with absolute real-like rainforest features, a visit to Green Planet would apparently give you a feel of exploring an authentic tropical forest. The major draw is a massive 25-meter-high artificial Kapok style tree that stands tall and widespread within the facility. Made up of vines and figs, it’s the largest of its kind in the world and acts as a life-sustaining tree, sheltering many exotic plant, animal, and bird species. A scintillating waterfall attached to the tree adds to the charm, besides filling the air with cool mist.
Why Should I go for This?
- Pick up from your Hotel (If transfer option selected at the time of your Booking)
- Admission Tickets
- Drop off at your Hotel (If transfer option selected at the time of your Booking)
- This indoor attraction at City Walk is the Middle East’s first Bio-dome.
- It’s ideal for all age groups and particularly great for those who wish to experience serene and cool greenery in the middle of the desert.
- The massive 60,000-square-feet facility recreates the ecosystem of Amazon rainforest.
- In the center of facility, there is the largest of its kind, man-made tree which serves as a breeding ground for several exotic plants, animals, and birds.
- Discover four layers of the ecosystem: Flooded Rainforest, Forest Floor, The Midstory and The Canopy.
- Touch pythons, take in the aquarium, catch up with sloths, and see several amazing bird species freely flying your overhead, among others.
- It also enthralls you with some amazing experiences such as Australian Walkabouts, Bug Encounter, the Bat Cave, and Sugar Glider Encounter.
A story that connects us all through some of the world’s finest art. The museum showcases the relationship between pieces of art that were created at different times, in different places and by people from different civilizations. The result is a remarkable and growing collection.
The museum brings different cultures together to shine fresh light on these common stories of humanity, beyond individual civilisations, times or places.
This philosophy guides the museum in everything it does, from its foundation as a collaboration between two cultures, to the dazzling architecture that combines French design with Arabic heritage.
Louvre Abu Dhabi champions cultural achievements from prehistory to the present day. The galleries are not separated by geography but set in chronological order. The aim is to encourage respect, curiosity, learning and self-reflection.
– Louvre Abu Dhabi General Admission tickets for adults and visitors under the age of 18.
– Admission tickets allow entry to the museum galleries, Children’s Museum and the dome for one person (adult or under 18).
– All visitors under the age of 18 fall under the child category and can visit the museum free of charge.
– Child category tickets are not bookable online but will be available at the counter and are free of charge.
– Ticket holders will have access to the museum based on a selected date and time slot.
– Time slots start from 10am and run until 5:30pm every 30 minutes. The museum is open every day except Mondays.
Dubai is already famous for its enviable extravaganza of theatrical shows, performances, and concerts. But what the newest La Perle by Dragone has in store for you is downright revolutionary! Conceptualized by the highly acclaimed cultural artistic theater director – Franco Dragone, this brilliant show is the centerpiece attraction of the imposing Al Habtoor City, along the banks of Dubai Water Canal.
Set within The Atrium, La Perle Dragone is conducted in an inimitable 1300-seater aqua theater occupied by more than 2.5 million liters of water, making it the region’s first water-based permanent show. Yes, you can expect to spectacle an unforgettable performance involving a blend of highly imaginative and heart-stopping actions – all staged in, on, and even under the water. Despite a western-influenced show inspired by Las Vegas’ La Reve and the House of Dancing Water in Macau, it seamlessly captures the real Arabian spirit, thus giving an extraordinary twist to this aquatic entertainment.
Why Should I go for This?
- Hotel Pick up (If Private Transfer option selected)
- La Pele Dragone Ticket (Depends on selection)
- Complimentary popcorn (If Bronze / Silver / Gold option selected)
- Complimentary access to the VIP lounge with delicious appetizers and soft beverages along with Valet Parking (If Platinum / VIP option selected)
- Complimentary drink on arrival + Voucher of 50 AED to be redeemed at the merchandise area + La Perle show programme (If VIP option selected)
- Access to the purpose-built aqua stage containing over 2.5 million liters of water
- Enjoy the 90-minute show which deftly blends the aerial acrobats’ unequaled performance with cutting-edge special effects
- Hotel Drop off (If Private Transfer option selected)
- This is one of the must-experiences in Dubai, being the region’s first of its kind permanent water show.
- The 90-minute Cirque du Soleil-style show is created by Franco Dragone, the world renowned Italian-Belgian theater maestro.
- See surreal aqua performance where in a crew of 65 brilliant artists regales you with their high-energy aerial moves and flawless acts.
- The 1300-seater venue where the show conducted itself is an attraction in its own right. Filled with 2.7 million gallon water, its special aqua stage deserves a special note.
- This may be a western style show, but its unique theme with an Arabian touch makes it outstanding
1. By purchasing tickets, you are agreeing to La Perle’s terms and conditions. 2. Ticket(s) and voucher(s) are valid for specific date, time and the event displayed. All tickets and voucher(s) are non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable. La Perle will not be responsible for any lost or damaged tickets and/or voucher(s). 3. Each guest regardless of age is required to have a valid ticket. Children under the age of two (2) years are not permitted into the La Perle Theatre. We encourage guests under the age of eighteen (18) years to be accompanied by an adult. 4. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket(s) or voucher(s) may invalidate it. 5. Ticket(s) and/or voucher(s) will be cancelled immediately if resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of La Perle. 6. On entry, guest may be asked to display a valid photo identification document such as original government issued ID, driving license, or original passport along with matching name on the debit / credit card that was used for purchase. 7. For those customers picking up tickets at the Theatre, a government issued ID will be needed to for verification. 8. Late arrivals will be admitted into the venue at an appropriate interval for the safety of both the guests and artists. 9. Only food and beverages sold inside the Theatre are permitted. 10. All vouchers are to be redeemed in named outlet and any additional cost exceeding the value of the voucher will be paid by the customer. 11. For VIP Ticket holders, access to VIP lounge is pre show only. 12. Customers accept all customary risk associated with Live Entertainment and event artist lineup is subject to change at any time. La Perle and (or) Al Habtoor Theatre LLC/Al Habtoor City will not be held liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages and losses whatsoever from any reasons including without limitation to an event cancelation. 13. La Perle reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly, inappropriate and/or poses a threat to the security or to the enjoyment of the event by others. 14. The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances. 15. Photography is permitted, however flash and laser pointers are not permitted in the venue. 16. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.