Abu Dhabi Tour
Explore the history of Abu Dhabi on an 8-9-hour tour of the largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to see a masterpiece of Islamic architecture, marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace, and admire the Etihad Towers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation: Cancel up to 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures apply.
- Mobile ticketing: Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours: Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included: Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from the Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup time within 30-min of your selected time as per your location.
- Private or small groups available
Come aboard, we’ll take on a delightful trip to the most beautiful garden in the world- the Dubai Miracle Garden. The largest natural flower garden in the world deserves your visit, especially when it boasts of over 45 million flowers in the world across various different species. Arranged in unbelievably beautiful shapes, designs and themes; the flower garden is a sensory delight to your senses. A world free of worries and only natural scent; Miracle garden is your answer man’s amazing creativity.Almost like a stunning riot of colors all over, the Miracle Garden has different tiers and levels adorned with flowers brought from all over the world and grown in the desert land of Dubai. From heart shaped flowers for the romantics to the vertical and horizontal landscaped designs that are a treat to eyes; Miracle garden doesn’t cease to surprise in every step. Rayna tours makes an exquisite trip to this beautiful fairyland comfortably and luxuriously possible for all our esteemed guests.
Why Should I go for This?
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Entrance Ticket to Miracle Garden
- A Panoramic View of more than 45 Million flowers
- Drop off at your Hotel
- It gives you the chance to see the world’s largest natural flower garden.
- Relish over 45 million flowers in this colossal 72000-square-meter garden.
- See a wide spectrum of plants and flowers arranged in a variety of themes, shapes, designs etc.
- Stroll under a canopy of colorful umbrellas.
- Facilities include many dining outlets, shaded areas and themed sections with pools and fountains.
- Being Miracle Garden a seasonal attraction open only from November to May, you can expect to see a distinct array of floral
With every visit to Dubai, there is always something new and magical to look forward to. With its award-winning design that takes after a massive picture frame, Dubai Frame is one such astonishing attraction which is fast progressing in the heart of Dubai. True to its name, the main idea behind this architectural splendor is let you enjoy the awe-inspiring views of the city’s both iconic new and charming old sights from a single frame.
Placed adjacent to Star Gate in Zabeel Park, this rectangular structure is made up of two vertical towers of 150 meters high and 93 meters wide, which are further linked by a 100-square-meter bridge. Begin your Dubai Frame experience from the ground floor or the structure’s horizontal section. Main highlight here is a museum and gallery; it uses the most advanced technology, along with an array of exhibits, to fascinatingly throw light on Dubai’s transformation from a quaint fishing village to an astounding global city.
Why Should I go for This?
- Admission ticket to the spectacular Dubai Frame
- Step back in time at Dubai Past Gallery
- Enjoy 360 degree views of Old and New Dubai from 150-meter high Sky Deck
- Walk over the breathtaking Glass Bridge
- Glance into Dubai’s imposing future with Virtual Metropolis experience
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
- Witness the world’s largest Picture Frame up close and in detail
- Enjoy an exhilarating walk along the 93-meter-long glass bridge on the Sky Deck
- Marvel at old and new Dubai from a single frame at a height of about 150 meters
- Get the stunning 360-degree views over Dubai’s extraordinary attractions
- You may cancel this experience for up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Pool Package :
Take a refreshing dip into the infinity pool, and be inspired by the panoramic views across the golden sand dunes.
The Pool Package includes full day access to the main infinity swimming pool, entrance fee to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and Timeless Spa facilities.
Guests can also savour a sumptuous three-course à la carte lunch inclusive of soft drinks, water, coffee and tea.
Departure is at leisure.
Price – AED 575 per person
* Price is inclusive of service charge, municipality fee and VAT.
*Subject to availability and T&C apply
* Children below 12yo are not accepted
It’s the start of the festive season and and if there’s any best time to visit the amazing Global Village. It is known as the world’s largest tourism, leisure and entertainment project located at Dubai land. Rayna brings to you the best of Global Village – region’s cultural, entertainment and tourism project with unlimited fun, excitement and adventure. From children rides, family rides to thrilling rides; Global Village is extra great on the entertainment quotient.
- Kindly carry a Photo ID with you as they need to be produced at the entrance.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai hotel / residence only and not from the Airport.
- The Operational hours for Global Village are Saturdays to Wednesdays 4:00 pm – 12:00 am and on Thursdays, Fridays or Public Holidays are 4:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Sharing pick up timings for Global Village will be between 03:00 PM to 03:30 PM and return pick up timings will be between 08:30 PM to 09:00 PM
- Global Village operates from the month of November until the first week of April.
- For safety reasons, children must wear the safety wrist band provided by the Ticket Booths and Information Kiosk.
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by Global Village Staff.
- Guests must meet all height, health, size and age restrictions, as indicated at attractions, rides and games.
- Certain areas of Global Village are non-smoking zones. Smoking is prohibited at the Fun Fair and at restaurants.
- Animal or pets are not allowed inside Global Village.
- Guests on any type of wheels (rollers, skate board, hover boards, bicycle, tricycle…) will not be accepted inside Global Village.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times and Global Village reserves the right to refuse admittance to Guests with unacceptable attire.
- Global Village reserves the right to change park timings, to temporarily close shows, attractions, rides or facilities, for the purposes of safety, maintenance or private events, without prior notice or any compensation..
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction’s gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- Mondays are family days, when only families and ladies will be admitted to Global Village.
- Children aged below three, senior citizens over the age of (sixty five) 65 and holders of People of Determination ID cards and one carer, enter Global Village free of charge.
Opening Hours :
Saturday to Wednesday – 04:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Thursday and Friday – 04:00 PM to 01:00 AM.